- The deadline for submitting the camera-ready version (for both, long paper and extended abstract) is
- The hard limit for Long Papers is at most 14 pages and for Extended Abstracts is at most
4 pages, both in
the Springer LNCS format.
- At least one of the co-authors of accepted paper/poster should attend the workshop.
- Send the following file as email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Authors using tex: Final version of paper in PDF format, single tex file containing text of paper including
references from .bbl file and all the files for figures/graphs.
- Authors using Word: Final version of paper in PDF formant and one doc file.
- Please use the filename that was sent via email for PDF and tar/zip/doc files.
- Also, please fax the completed and signed copyright form by January 20, 2005 to the following number: +1 404 385 0332 . You can download the copyright form from here.