- The deadline for submitting the camera-ready version is
- The hard limit for Long Papers is at most 10 pages in
the Springer LNCS format.
- At least one of the co-authors of accepted paper/poster should attend the workshop.
- Send the following file as email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Authors using tex: Final version of paper in PDF format, single tex file containing text of paper including
references from .bbl file and all the files for figures/graphs.
- Authors using Word: Final version of paper in PDF formant and one doc file.
- Please use the filename that was sent via email for PDF and tar/zip/doc files.
- Also, please fax the completed and signed copyright form by
January 20, 2006 to the following number: +61 8 8303 4395 . You can
download the copyright form from here.
PAM would like to thank ARC Communications Research
Network (ACoRN) for sponsoring the proceedings, National ICT Australia (NICTA) for
sponsoring the prize for best paper, AARNET for providing Internet
access, and Intel as major sponsor for the conference.